Freitag, 19. März 2010

Christoph Ruckhäberle




Dies ist momentan meine Hauptinspirationsquelle: Christoph Ruckhäberle, ein junger Künstler. Ruckhäberle macht grossflächige Malereien und Linolschnitte und ist Mitherausgeber von Lubok, einem tollen Buch aus Originallinolschnitten immer wieder wechselnder KünstlerInnen.

Ansonsten bin ich grad noch im Endspurt mit meinen "Flirt-Geschichten". Anfang nächste Woche habe ich meinen Drucktermin - danach wird's dann wieder etwas ruhiger und ich kann hoffentlich endlich auch einen Spaziergang im Frühling machen!
---

This is my inspiration at the moment: Christoph Ruckhäberle is a young German artist who makes big paintings and linocuts. And he is Co-editor from a wonderful book called Lubok. The book is full of original linocuts from different artists.

I'm slowly coming to an end with my flirt-stories. Next week I have to print them. My life will be more quiet then and I'll have time to go for a walk in spring!

6 Kommentare:

Saga hat gesagt…

i'm so curious about your flirt-project, i hope you'll show us the result! and the book looks fantastic.

Kaylovesvintage hat gesagt…

oh I love his work

outi hat gesagt…

Impressing artist, thank you for the links. i have to check more. i like the colours and the style. reminds me a bit of Lyonel Feininger, some how. ( he is one of my all time favorites too..)

Und das gefällt mir das du endlich kannst einen Spaziergang im Frühling machen. I möchte gern auch.
Ich warte vor Frühling und die Sonne und alles grün so viel.

; hat gesagt…

I'm curius about the project too:)

great work!

anna hat gesagt…

this is such inspiring work!! I ordered linomaterials weeks ago, but they still couldn't deliver :(

Schanett hat gesagt…

Saga: I'm curious as well! because I'll start printing tomorrow and it's always a surprise how it comes in silkscreen. But hope I'll be lucky about the result and so I'll show you in the next days.

kaylovesvintage: what I love about him is his variety in technics and his coolness about art - how he talks about it.

outi: hängt nicht in deiner küche ein bild von feininger? ich muss ehrlich gestehen, dass ich mich in der kunstgeschichte nicht so gut auskenne, da ich mir die epochen und namen sehr schwer merken kann.
spaziergang gab es heute einen klitzekleinen von daheim zum bahnhof mit umwegen dem fluss entlang. einen ausgedehnten kann ich dann hoffentlich am wochenende machen!

maria: thank you! I'm already a bit nervous because I'll print tomorrow...

anna: lino and woodcut are fantastic! you have to check katrin stangl - you probably like it...
http://www.grafikbrief.de/kuenstler/artikel.php4?art=3036