Donnerstag, 30. April 2009

This bouquet I got exactly one year ago.
12 months later I'm 12 months older.
Have a nice day too!

29 Kommentare:

Francesca hat gesagt…

Happy birthday!

Allison hat gesagt…

Ach, so... herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag! Alles, alles gute. Gottes Segen.

... in just two short years I've learned all the standard "Happy Birthday" greetings. Enjoy the day!

Chelsea hat gesagt…

Beautiful! happy birthday

nicki hat gesagt…

Ich wünsche dir einen ganz wunderbaren Geburtstag, Jeanette!

april hat gesagt…

von herzen viel glück zum geburtstag liebe jeanette. ich wünsche dir viele duftende blumen, abenteuerliche reisen und wundervolle überraschungen im neuen lebensjahr*

Pfefferminza hat gesagt…

Dann sach ich mal: Häbbi Börsday!!! (das is hessisch ;-). Lass es dir gut gehn!!! =)

jane hat gesagt…

Happy birthday sweet Shanette!

parisa mahmoudi hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday Dear Schanett!

Ritva hat gesagt…

congratulations soul mate schanett!!

hope you had a wonderful birthday!
hugs!

Jennifer hat gesagt…

happy birthday!!!

outi hat gesagt…

Happy birthday!! Paljon Onnea! Vielen Glück!!
I wish you all the flowers and butterflies for your day:)

sösdöasdöaäsd hat gesagt…

Alles Liebe zum Geburtstag auch von mir. Geniesse diesen wundervollen Tag!

gracia hat gesagt…

Hurrah! Hurrah! Happy days to you... and here's to another 12 wonder-filled and adventurous months.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

lea hat gesagt…

happy birthday jeanette!! hope you are having a great day.

Janis hat gesagt…

Happy Happy Birthday!

natsumi hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday, Shanette!!!

oxoxo

; hat gesagt…

I know I'm a little late but Happy Birthday!!! That is a great picture!

saga hat gesagt…

herzliche gratulationen zum geburtstag! a bit late, but i hope you had a great day!

asphalt and air hat gesagt…

happy, happy, happy birthday sweets.
wishing you a most wonderful year filled with many creative adventures and wildly amazing success in all that you set your heart to doing.

Palmer and Co hat gesagt…

Happy Day to you!! So glad I found your beautiful spot!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

a late happy birthday to you !!

epe hat gesagt…

happy birthday! kisses from buenos aires! :)

mieke willems hat gesagt…

hope you had a nice day! happy birthday! lovely flowers! but hope you got some new ones :)

Ritva hat gesagt…

hello you,
i left you little something in my blog <3
take a look, when you have time

outi hat gesagt…

hello Schanett! i miss you already:)

outi hat gesagt…

oh i know, i have also felt a bit lazy lately;)
maybe it´s also the spring? rather hanging out and feeling the sun and all the green stuff growing:)

i´m fine at the moment, just eeh, lazy..should start my tax paper work, and that´s just so boooooring..

hey, i´m coming to Switzerland in june! haven´t book the flight yet, but around mid june. how about a meeting:)

enjoy the spring days Schanett!

Jess hat gesagt…

Beautiful! Happy day!

Schanett hat gesagt…

THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF YOU!
YOUR NICE COMMENTS WITH MANY BEST WISHES!
I HAD A VERY NICE BIRTHDAY AND THEN WAS A BIT LAZY. BLOG-LAZY.
I try to blog more in the next days...

thanks for your visits and sorry I don't answer every single comment.

Janou-Eve hat gesagt…

I am sooooooo late !!! JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE !!!! Une très belle nouvelle année !