



I'm lucky!Got the possibility to use a green house and later a part of the garden!
I went there in the afternoon and seeded beetroot, kohlrabi, cucumber and lettuce. I'll also feel free to reap pumpkins, tomatos and zucchini from G. - my ex flatmate who owns the garden.
I'm happy and am already looking forward to harvest!
12 Kommentare:
Oh lucky you !!! Lovely place...
I know I am!!
will post some more impressions of the green house in the next days...
It sounds really great! I wish I could have one too!
I think it's a chance to use this place!
do you live in the city or in the suburb? is it green where you live or do you have a balcony for all your plants?
I'm not really an expert in gardening but hope to learn it by doing...
hurrey! lucky you! so you became also a gardener sooner than you maybe thought?
i´m going to plant some herbs and flowers to my Fensterbrett. but that´s of course nothing to compare to a green house..
wow that sounds great jeanette! lucky you : ) i like that you write in english, that's new right?
Sounds perfect!
PS(rain is not something typical of my country, the weather is one of the best things here, we have many sunny days during the year!)
PS(If you didn't know, lluvia means rain)
hello you green thumb!
in my green house there is still winter time, it doesn´t mean i´m lazy, i just haven´t started yet;)
last summer i had just flowers there, and some strawberries. and ants and plant lice and
just now i´m only planing to clean it thoroughly. (but as you know i´m the winner, so you just wait and see!)
Wow, es hört sich toll an. Und vor allen Dingen hört es sich nach Frühling an. Und nach Farben!!
tönt super. ich habe dieses jahr auch zum ersten mal einen garten. das gewächshaus fehlt allerdings noch ;-) mal schauen ob es trotzdem was wird mit wassermelonen und co.
outi: herbs are very very important and I think they are a half garden! the offer for the green house I
got months ago. but winter didn't let us start with it. so I was preparing my garden for a long time in my head already.
lea: you're the first one realizing I changed the language! yes. I try in English! if my texts become more and more shorter you know why! ;-)
epe: didn't know lluvia means rain. in my mind Argentina always was more a sunny than a rainy country. but people in the film behaved as they were used to it. have yo seen the film as well?
ritva: oh. hope my green thumb doesn't forget he's green! I'll need it from now on to show you all my healthycolouredfresh garden results and be the winner of the harvest price!
nicki: ja. ich freue mich selber sehr! hab zwar auch respekt vor dem zeitlichen aufwand, doch da G. ja direkt neben dem treibhaus und dem garten wohnt, muss ich nicht täglich hinfahren zum giessen...
april: wassermelonen! wow! darauf bin ich gar nicht gekommen! hab mir noch überlegt wegen auberginen...
wo wohnst du denn, dass du einen garten hast? direkt auf dem land oder stadtrand mit schrebergarten? viel glück auf alle fälle und kein frost!
ich lebe in der stadt und bin eben erst umgezogen, von mittendrin richtung stadtrand. das eckhäuschen hat einen garten. allerdings wird alles in fünf jahren abgerissen...bis dahin versuch ichs noch mit sugar baby ;-) so heisst die melonensorte.
Kommentar veröffentlichen