Montag, 7. Dezember 2009

Printing



I printed my calendar. Quite a hard work as the paper sheets were so big and I printed with three colours. Now they are nearly finished and I will show the result to you in the next days.

6 Kommentare:

outi hat gesagt…

ooooh wow. must have been nice to make everything by your self and by hands. i´m very impressed. waiting to see more pictures:)

anna hat gesagt…

I want to learn that to!! Love the 'look' selfprinted things. (a lot of work though..)

Ritva hat gesagt…

congratulations!
great work, i´m sure!
and that is you working in the photo?
nice to see you :)

ps. i´m soooo glad about 000x! i like it very much.

Kaylovesvintage hat gesagt…

that looks so cool

mieke willems hat gesagt…

is that you? waw, looks like a heavy job, but sire the result will be beautiful!

Schanett hat gesagt…

outi: yes, it was nice doing everything by myself. but I have to admit that the amount of swearwords I used in the last weeks was abnormally high...

anna: it's a great thing do learn - serigraphy! I love it! if you get the chance somewhere - try it out!!

ritva: the calendars are still at the bookbinder who cuts them. I hope I'll get them Monday and finish them and then I'll put some pictures here.
and: yes: it's me. very very concentrated as you see... ;-)
I'm happy you like the 000x! we were very proud to have an order from Finland!

kaylovesvintage and mieke: thanks!