




If you're looking for a Christmas present:
As promised here some pictures of my calendar I printed and draw myself. More images you can find on my webpage when you click on KALENDER 2010.
Now I have to go back to my calendars glueing and signing them...
I'm really looking forward to the "after calender time"...!
I need a break!
(And I already planed it: bought a ticket last week for travelling north!!! Finally! Sweden and Finland I'm coming!!!)
11 Kommentare:
sehr shön!! How cool you're going north too. I am going in january or february for the first time (stockholm). Is there anything specific you are going to? Hope you have a great time!
wowwowwow!
looks great :)
you know, i really want to meet you- if you have time! if you could come here, it´s only a one hour trip with train from helsinki! or i come to see you, that would be soooo nice! let me know, please.
they are so pretty
but how much are they??
Hurrey! you are great!
i´m looking forward to see that calendar and to see YOU!
hopefully you will have a chance for a rest soon too:)
anna: I'm going to vistit my sister in Stockholm. she is studying there for one year. and then I'm going to Helsinki and so happy to meet there two of my blogfriends! tell my if you'll be there already in january!
Ritva: hey Ritva! I'm looking forward! I'm sure we can meet! I'll come to Finland for about 4 days and a one hour trip to where you live shoulb be possible I think. I'll tell you more about my plans through mail...
Kaylovesvintage: oh! if you're interested: one calendar costs 25 euro. I could send it to whereever you like. about the sending costs I should ask at the postoffice. just tell me! I have about 20 left...
Outi: the calendar is on its flight to Helsinki. will probably wait for you when you'll come back from Barcelona! today was the first day having a rest - I'm happy!
they look fantastic! happy holidays!
looks great!! it's cold in finland so take warm clothes with you:)
merry christmas!
Looks great!
your calendar looks so beautiful! enjoy your time off in sweden and finland!
jane, finelittleday, lea:
thank you for the compliments!
it motivates me for next year!
maria:
I'm already checking my garderobe in mind... I think I have to buy some more thermo clothes...
Liebe Jeanette,
ich wünsche dir eine schöne Reise!
Katja
Kommentar veröffentlichen