Freitag, 22. Mai 2009

The little red one


I was tagged by ninon some weeks ago!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
  • hike in the mountains tomorrow
  • eating the first salad from my garden
  • having finished my substitution at the end of the actual school year
  • meeting again and talking to my dear friend G. - she is finally back from India!
  • barbecue with my family on Sunday
  • the first strawberries from my country (I don't like to buy imported fruits and vegetables)
  • watching the film of Ritva's grandson in the cinema in autumn (hopefully!)
  • surprising activities, ideas, plans, meetings, ...

8 things I did yesterday:
  • I made a few people laugh without having the intention
  • I cooked some noodles with arugula sauce and cucumber-carrots-salad and I ate it with very good appetite
  • I decided to go to Zürich the next day (today!) to the "Museum für Gestaltung" to see an exhibition about design
  • I went to a Vernissage and the following barbecue although I didn't know hardly anybody
  • I put on my favourite and eye-catching shoes 
  • I thought about going to a shoemaker one day and make him confecting a pair of shoes for me
  • I thought this would be kind of nice luxury
  • I talked to a pretty man and asked him if he knows a cello player who could teach me
8 things I wish I could do:
  • talking to this pretty man again and to make him laugh
  • finding a house together with G. (and other people?), living there, having many rooms and one room would be opend for "artists-in-residence" or the like
  • having a garden with fruit trees
  • having a well paid part-time job and having enough time for my illustrations besides
  • sailing
  • a tatoo that could be easy and completely removed after a few years
  • a long long hike in a foreign country
  • being a good godmother to a child
8 shows I watch:
I don't live with a tv for about 15 years and don't know any actual shows

8 people I'm tagging:
who would like to think about this?

13 Kommentare:

Francesca hat gesagt…

I must say I wouldn't want to be tagged myself, but I always enjoy reading the answers: it's a good way to learn a little more about the author of a blog. Your wish list is very nice (including the cello lessons in the done list): I hope it'll all come true for you!

asphalt and air hat gesagt…

such a sweet, sweet illustration.
i love the sail boat in red.
so good to learn a little bit more about you!

kristina - no penny for them hat gesagt…

das ist spannend, so ein bisschen zaungast sein durch das lesen der acht dinge... habe gerade so einen vollen kopf - helfe dieses wochenende in einer museumsbuchhandlung aus. wenn ich wieder ein bisschen geradeaus denken kann, überlege ich mal, ob es nicht vielleicht nett wäre, 'getaggt' zu werden. melde mich nochmal!

einen schönen sonntag wünscht kristina

jenna hat gesagt…

oh hmm... maybe me. ;) i love answering things. and i really like the block of colour in this drawing... it is so nice. :)

Ritva hat gesagt…

some great answers you have!
oh dear, i´m so flattered!
(you should see my red cheeks and kind of eager but smug smile.)

i do hope you and your friends will find that house and open "artists-in-residence"
ps. good luck with that pretty man!

april hat gesagt…

ich mag deine 8 dinge sehr! die schuhe würde ich liebend gerne sehen. und ich hoffe du siehst den mann bald wieder, damit ihr zusammen lachen könnt :-) von wegen salat. in meinem garten sieht es leider nicht so vielversprechend aus..abwarten..wünsche dir einen schönen grilltag. liebe grüsse*

outi hat gesagt…

ok, i thru the first comment to the universe, looks like..

just wanted to say your drawing is beautiful Schanett!
and i enjoyed reading this posting. i felt like getting to know you a bit better:)

ich wünsche dir einen schönes tag und liebe gruess von helsinki!!

Palmer and Co hat gesagt…

I'm with you on the sailing & tattoo bit! Fun lists!

Schanett hat gesagt…

francesca: if some of it comes true I'm already very happy! ;-)

asphaltandair: thank you! yes, it's quite personal! and I saw you were more mutig! du hast ein eindrückliches tatoo!!

kristina: würd mich sehr freuen, wenn du dich taggen lassen möchtest! kann das dann auch gerne "offiziell" machen... ;-)
zuerst mal einen guten wochenstart!

jenna: I would be glad if you like to answer the questions! and curious as well!

ritva: to be happy not everything must come true. but some of them... ;-) and I know the more I want them the more they'll come true!

april: meinst du tatsächlich, es wächst nicht so, wie du's gerne hättest? woran liegt's? bei uns kann es sein, dass wir mal in eine gemüseschwemme kommen ... dann kann ich dir ein biogemüsepaket schicken... ;-)
die schuhe?! ja, kann sie gerne mal vor die kamera stellen und dir zeigen! mir fällt einfach auch, dass wenn ich sie trage, mir die fussgänger immer auf die füsse gucken...

outi: happy universum poor jeanette... I missed your comment...
but thank you anyway for your compliment!! this one I got!

mieke willems hat gesagt…

this was nice reading. beautiful drawing too!

Schanett hat gesagt…

MODsquad: hey! what kind of tatoo would you like to have??

mieke: I'm glad you like the drawing! and have a nice week!

lea hat gesagt…

i love the drawing! and so interesting to read your answers - feel like i know you a little bit better now : )

ninon hat gesagt…

hello! so nice to read you answers! I like how they are kind of all linked to each other..It is nice to imagine you at this vernissage party with some cool strange shoes talking about cello lessons and about the big house...
I really hope you had a good time then and more to come, eheheh ;)

(sorry it took me a while to get back to you, but lately I've been a bit away from the computer...)
bye