

I thought I would have a great idea that changes my routine a little bit:I wanted to make a passage on the ship on the river from Biel to Solothurn.
I was punctually at the harbor and had to notice my tour is only on Sundays!
So I walked around and I took a photo of a house I would like living in it:
The one below behind the beautiful pink tree!
I know it looks quite old and not very extraordinary from the outside but it's placed next to the river and the lake and I guess it has got a nice old interior...

16 Kommentare:
i could imagine to live in that house too. having an own rowing boat and row to the other side of the river to get warm bread from the bakery, fishing from the dockyard and then throw the fish straight in from the kitchen window..would be very nice:)
oh yes!
how you describe it - like in paradise!!
I'll keep my eyes on this house... for the future...
Dreams sometimes come true! So keep that dream. ;))
oh yes, you're right!
and I have so many dreams of houses to live in... could be difficult to decide if all these dreams will come true... ;-)
Lovely house! Happy weekend! :)
epe: thanks a lot! wish you a happy weekend as well!!!
dreams do come true!
maybe one by one?
it was about 1978 or something, when i was here in this village for the first time and dreamed to move here. in 2002 i found my home here, not yet this one where i live now, but anyway
hope you don´t have to wait as long;)
great place- looks like yours!
wow! hello there,
we were posting at the same time:)
hi ritva!!!
simultanity?!
ritva: that's great with your village and your house! to hear things come true!
and yes, I think as well dreams come true!
about the house I'm not sure yet which one I'd really like to live in. I am still trying out but think I'll live in the countryside somewhere in the future...
Looks like heaven. My husband´s dream is to live on a houseboat...Maybe I can convince to live in a house by the river...:)
jetzt weiss ichs, du wohnst in biel, stimmts? ;-) kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor...oder täusche ich mich? liebe gwundernasengrüsse*
it sounds like you had a fun day, even without the boat trip!
jane: a houseboat! -- why not?!
the idea of a moving house which takes you from one coast to another is even more spectacular!
although the swinging probably is not ideal for everybody...
april: 100 punkte für die kandidatin!! ;-)
savannah: yes! sometimes failed ideas set up others unespected ones!!
I wish I could live in that house too! Very beautiful view...
natsumi: hey! we could have a flat share!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen