Mittwoch, 1. April 2009

Edition Fästing Plockare



Diese Zeichnungen entstanden allesamt für die "edition fästing plockare". Die edition fästing plockare ist ein Monats-Abonnement, welches Künstler gestalten. Ich hatte für den Monat Februar ein Heft mit Zeichnungen dazu beigetragen. 

21 Kommentare:

outi hat gesagt…

i like these a lot Schanett! your characters and way to draw is very interesting.
did i understand correct that the Zeichnungen is made by different artist every month? and you made it last february?

Esti hat gesagt…

Cool drawings. I like the second especially.
(yes, i'll be the band's first fan :)

Schanett hat gesagt…

outi: about fästing plockare: jeden monat kann ein künstler etwas machen, was dann an die abonnementen verschickt wird. es steht dem künstler frei, was er macht. es muss in einem vorgegebenen säckchen platz haben. es gab schon ein daumenkino, CD, polaroids, usw. Ich hab für den monat februar ein heft mit zeichnungen gemacht. das heisst: alle zeichnungen in diesem heft waren von mir.
do you understand?
if not: check the homepage I mentioned - there you can see examples from other artists.

Schanett hat gesagt…

esti: hey! fan! ;-) we'll have to make autograph cards though?!

Janou-Eve hat gesagt…

C'est très joli ton travail !!! J'aime ta ligne et l'attitude des personnages.

outi hat gesagt…

merci! so good that you write auf deutsch, this is good practise for me:) and i understood! even i now answer in english, it takes a bit time for me to write auf deutsch..

and about the names, i really like "the imaginary band"! also "thewannabe" and "fake the sound"is also good!

and yes, we have to think about the logo and posters for the band too.. ;)

Schanett hat gesagt…

janou: merci! je suis toujours contente de savoir qu'il y a quelques'un qui aime mes dessins...

Schanett hat gesagt…

outi: I see: you're the best manager we could get for our band! posters and don't we have to think about the autograph cards? because we have already a fan! esti!!

Nazara hat gesagt…

hello Schanett, nice to meet you :)
it makes me happy to know that we have a cello in the band, i love it.
i´m so eager to look what we´re going to do.

i really don´t know where i would like for living, i just know that i would love to make my own things: my own house, my own food... but i don´t know if i´m going to have time for everything!

so, you have studied with these incredible designers, what a coincidence!



you have a lovely blog, and your drawings have a lot of personality, i like them really much. see you!

jane hat gesagt…

Hey Schanett! Thanks for visiting. Now I´ve found your blog which is amazing! We can definitely have the first session at my house. My downstairs neighbor is deaf...

; hat gesagt…

great drawings!

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Hey Band-mate!
I love the Cello, but I am playing bass guitar.

I very much like what I see here...I must take the time to translate your pages to get the full gist!
xo

? hat gesagt…

autograph cards, of course!
i just made a joint blog for our imaginary band, it´s just a base for it, place we can meet and start the training, kind of carage though;)
i would need your mail address to invite you writing in there too?

? hat gesagt…

you can send your mail address to bamarik at ymail dot com :)

Schanett hat gesagt…

nazara: nice to meet you! sometimes I'm very astonished about the blog community! so many nice people too "meet" and much inspiration and now even an imaginary band!

that's so much fun!

I hope we'll all find one day a place, a house in the countryside and the possibility to live our dream! I think if we still have it in mind it will happen!!
I sometimes think of a demeter education/formation. to learn this alternative way of planting and having animals... but as I finished my art school only last summer I think I try to do this for a while at first... ;-)

Schanett hat gesagt…

jane: is it true? your neigbour is deaf? well, let's come to your house!!! ;-)

maria: thanks a lot!

jennifer: thanks to you too! I know it's not so good I'm writing in German... sometimes I think of changing and write in English but I very have to concentrate and still make many faults... so I hope you understand more or less my German textes... or just ask and I'll try to translate... I suppose it sounds great!!
about the cello and the bass guitar. I'm curious how it sounds together!!

outi: I'm so curious for the band blog!!!

natsumi hat gesagt…

I love these illustrations! Trees are so pretty and make me smile!

Thank you for your comment on my blog!
Yes, I would love to have a train trip in Europe some day! ox

nicki hat gesagt…

schön. wie immer. ich bin gespannt auf dein eigenes illustriertes buch, das irgendwann mal in meinen händen liegt :)

lea hat gesagt…

i like these drawings also - you really have your very own line and style

Saga hat gesagt…

i love these drawings!! and what an interesting name for the project.. :) is it called fästingplockare in german to, or is it the swedish word? have a nice saturday!

Schanett hat gesagt…

natsumi: it's one of the best thing if I can make people laugh or smile!

nicki: dankedanke!
das wär für mich wahrlich auch schön zu wissen, dass das buch irgendwann mal in die niederlande reisen könnte und bei dir aufgehoben wäre. ich stell mir vor, dass sich auch das buch über solche zukunftsaussichen freuen täte!!

lea: oh! I'm happy you say this! because a person a few days ago said to me she can't see any style in my works... (probably because I showed old and new works to her?). so I'm glad you say the contrary and I prefer having your words in my mind...

saga: thanks! I think "edition fästing plockare" is kind of fantasy name. the "boss" of the edition invented it. he is Swiss. could be a mixture of any languages...?!
had a nice saturday. was in an interesting photo museum near Zürich. how was your day?