what a cute couple!ps. did you notice that now we have a singer as well! nazara.the blog philharmonic orchestra / the wannabe band / an imaginative tale / comments on fire / what´s the sense / the band on impulse/ the mood swings! ...
:) voll schön.
waw! lovely!
I like!!
ooh schoen!
ritva: fantastic!! we have a singer!!!? I didn't notice yet. it's SUPER! now we ARE a band!I like the name mood swings!you're bubbling over with ideas!nathalie & mieke & charlotte & maike:dear girls! thank you!!
i really like this print jeanette!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
what a cute couple!
ps. did you notice that now we have a singer as well! nazara.
the blog philharmonic orchestra / the wannabe band / an imaginative tale / comments on fire / what´s the sense / the band on impulse/ the mood swings! ...
:) voll schön.
waw! lovely!
I like!!
ooh schoen!
ritva: fantastic!! we have a singer!!!? I didn't notice yet. it's SUPER! now we ARE a band!
I like the name mood swings!
you're bubbling over with ideas!
nathalie & mieke & charlotte & maike:
dear girls! thank you!!
i really like this print jeanette!
Kommentar veröffentlichen