Dienstag, 17. März 2009

Einblick




Da ich heute im "tag" schon so viel über mich Preis gegeben habe, dachte ich, ich nutze die Gunst der Stunde und ermögliche grad auch noch einen Einblick in mein Schlafzimmer:

- ich in meiner braunen Hose und schwarzem Synthetik-Rollkragenpullover (siehe tag!)
- Pessoa, der mich schon eine Weile begleitet, den ich aber noch nicht wirklich gelesen habe; das berühmte "learning to love you more"- Buch; eine kleine Schachtel mit Blumensamen  
- Blick von meinem Bett nach Draussen  
- meine Lieblingspflanze!

15 Kommentare:

lea hat gesagt…

i like your bedroom! very bright...it's nice to see how you live : )

outi hat gesagt…

so bright and full of light! and that plant! i like i like:)

Anonym hat gesagt…

ohhh, if only i could understand german...
nice photos. i like a lot Pessoa poetry, there is a very nice book of tales for children written by him, but i don't know if that book is also edited in other lenguages.

oh, I also like that green and delicate plant!!!

jeannet, i left you a message in mi post: ■ 20090126( http://bitacoradeunvuelo.blogspot.com/2009/01/20090126.html )

i hope you had red it...

Saga hat gesagt…

oh, what a nice apartment you have! and i love miranda july, especially Me and you and everyone we know. this book i haven't read yet though, but i so want to.

sösdöasdöaäsd hat gesagt…

du scheinst wirklich eine sehr schöne wohnung zu haben.
auf deinen boden bin ich wirklich sehr neidisch ;)

Janou-Eve hat gesagt…

C'est tres joli chez toi !!! Une belle lumière...

Ritva hat gesagt…

nice to see these picks and pieces of your world and you!

have a sunny day!

Ritva hat gesagt…

ps. did you get my e-mail?

Schanett hat gesagt…

lea: I must say: my bedroom is my favourite room in my apartment. although it's very very very small!!!

outi: with the light I was cheating a little bit... don't tell it the others... ;-)

adriana: thanks for the comment on your blog! I will check all the sites and then tell you! that's very nice you mentioned them!!

janou: merci!! j'étais très heureuse pour cette lumière aussi!!

ritva:
saga: in this book of miranda july there is not a lot to read... check their website about this project: http://www.learningtoloveyoumore.com/ it's funny and interesting!

maike:meine wohnung ist ganz klein und verschachtelt. ganz schön - trotz einigen nachteilen. fühl mich wohl und das ist die hauptsache! will aber nicht lange alleine wohnen - das jetzt hatte sich aus heiterem himmel so ergeben...

janou: merci!! j'étais aussi très heureuse pour cette lumière!!

ritva: I know. I don't show a lot about how I live. the problem is the light. it's quite dark in my apartment as I live in the first floor. but as days are getting brighter now there could be some more pics in the future...

; hat gesagt…

it looks like a cosy bedroom! an what a nice plant! what kind of plant is it??

What About The Girl? hat gesagt…

Schanette, you are stepping on the white rug!! *gasp* ;-)

You match your plants with your bed sheet? That is cool!! :-)
Love that window....isn't it nice when you look out the window and watch people go by?
I am on the 2nd floor and I do that sometimes...when I have nothing better to do.. :-)

Ritva hat gesagt…

hi,
thanks for the link, i just noticed. better late than never ;)
i will take a look...

Schanett hat gesagt…

maria: had to check the word "cosy". didn't know it but won't forget anymor, because it is the correct description for my bedroom!

the name of the plant I don't know. I tried to explain in your blog...

Schanett hat gesagt…

girl: you're right! that's cool about the first floor! watching people passing. I had some guests last week and they did it all the time while eating! the wondered how interesting it is living there although they live 3 houses next to me but not in the first floor...

vfedor hat gesagt…

pessoa, siempre pessoa. Que lindo verlo allí !!!!