Freitag, 27. Februar 2009

exposition





1. Heute war der erste wunderbare Frühlingstag!!
2. M. und ich waren in Solothurn in der Ausstellung von Luca Schenardi. Einige sehr tolle Arbeiten! 

6 Kommentare:

natsumi hat gesagt…

Yes! it's beautiful weather here today too! Very warm and peaceful...I feel so great when the weather is nice! I will go out later to take a walk... ox

Schanett hat gesagt…

natsumi: and - did you?
I like the evening starts later! days are getting longer and longer.
do you live downtown? or where do you go out for a walk?

outi hat gesagt…

that in coming light is just super. i just heard that it´s nearly spring in Switzerland already:) here in helsinki we are just planning to go to Schlittschuh laufen..

Ritva hat gesagt…

funny works!
enjoy the light...

; hat gesagt…

great works!

Schanett hat gesagt…

outi: we had two wonderful days of spring last week! no frozen lakes anymore here around. I'm not sad.

ritva: oh yes! I did!!

maria: hey maria! nice to see you here! very welcome on my blog!!