so beautiful! and you have been cross country skiing? that´s my favorite winter sports! i can´t really do slalom, but i love cross country skiing. ooh, deep sigh when i look these photos.. :)
I only started with cross country skiing. when I was I child I used alpine skiing but had no fun for it anymore so I started with cross country for at least having a sport for the winter... and I like it very much! at least in such days as Sunday was...!!!
7 Kommentare:
so beautiful! and you have been cross country skiing? that´s my favorite winter sports! i can´t really do slalom, but i love cross country skiing. ooh, deep sigh when i look these photos.. :)
I only started with cross country skiing. when I was I child I used alpine skiing but had no fun for it anymore so I started with cross country for at least having a sport for the winter...
and I like it very much!
at least in such days as Sunday was...!!!
i could dive into that blue!
into the last one?!
-- so just come over here...!
i´m on my way ;)
oh! great!
I immediately start cooking some tea for us...
;-)
lovely snow photos!
Kommentar veröffentlichen