Montag, 19. Januar 2009

Wochenbegleiter

6 Kommentare:

Ritva hat gesagt…

blue snow!!!
blue angel,
blue moment ;)

outi hat gesagt…

so schön!!! the first snow angel i have seen in this winter;D

Vogelschar hat gesagt…

die silhouette sieht wie ein vogel aus:)

natsumi hat gesagt…

I love snow! There are some snow on the ground over here too! Maybe I should take a photo.... It won't happen all the time, so...

Schanett hat gesagt…

ritva: not to forget the blue hour...

outi: it was the first for me as well and such a surprise! it took me 30 years back when I made snow angels myself.

vogelschar: das könnte man fast schon als "bloggeschädigt" bezeichnen... ;-)

natsumi: I haven't seen so much snow as this year since a long time. I think we're having a "real winter" over here and I'm looking forward to spring!

What About The Girl? hat gesagt…

What a lovely sight! A blue angel fluttering its wings.