uuh, where did he found this rat;)my german skills are not so good(yet!) that i could fluently read the text, but i enjoy the pictures in your blog:)
hihi!
So cute and nice drawing!!! :)
if my english was better I would write in english so I could reach more blog-reader.lI'm afraid I don't have any english practise anymore so it's easier for me writing in german. hope you understand part of it or just look at the pictures...thanks!
wiiieeee wunderfein <3
Kommentar veröffentlichen
5 Kommentare:
uuh, where did he found this rat;)
my german skills are not so good(yet!) that i could fluently read the text, but i enjoy the pictures in your blog:)
hihi!
So cute and nice drawing!!! :)
if my english was better I would write in english so I could reach more blog-reader.l
I'm afraid I don't have any english practise anymore so it's easier for me writing in german. hope you understand part of it or just look at the pictures...
thanks!
wiiieeee wunderfein <3
Kommentar veröffentlichen